Tuesday, September 9, 2014

First Impression: Big Brother Australia Housemates

Last night was the launch night of Big Brother here in Australia. I really wasn't interested in the show..but..I caved and watched the episode today from last night. Nothing against any of the housemates, but these are my honest opinion on my first impression of each one. 




Priya 
Bossy and not take any crap from anyone. I find her a bit full of herself.

Katie 
Much like Priya being bossy and gave me an impression of an attention seeker. 

Jake 
Very energetic. Funny. 

Gemma 
Very tall. I would be a midget next to her. Energetic. 

David 
Secretive? Not a fan of beards. 

Sandra 
Happy. Laid back. Erotic fantasies. 

Dion 
Lot of respect about the no drugs, no smoking, no drinking. What's he do for fun? Gym junkie. 

Jason 
Gay? Non judgemental. 

Skye 
Looks fake. Typical stereotypical blonde girl. I think theres going to be romance there with Travis. 

Lisa 
Nice. Will get along with everyone. Laid back. Smart. 

Travis 
Good looking. Nice. Someone I would probably fall for. Fun guy. 

Ryan 
Shy? At ease. Laid back. Going with the flow. Nice guy. 


My first impressions may change drastically throughout the show but I don't know if I am someone who will keep up with every episode. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Big Brother! I watch the USA one. The season is almost over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no. I really wasn't going to watch it but I'm hooked.

      Delete