Monday, September 29, 2014

Reminiscing Old Times

I am deeply neglectful towards you my little blog and I apologise profusely. 

Work has been hectic lately but nothing super fantastic has been occurring to become a post. As feeble as that sounds. As mentioned in my Hello Spring post, working more hours was at the top of the list for the upcoming month of September and it definitely has happened. 




Today, I reminisced old times and caught up with an acquaintance I have not seen in two years. It felt good to be able to sit down and remember the old times and catching up on the forgotten two years. I must admit, I was nervous on the way. 

Is it going to be weird? Awkward? What if they are completely a new person? 

To answer that, no, no and still a side of them that reminds me of the old them. 

I mean obviously you are going to grow and change and mature but theres always a side of you that will never change as the years go on. At first I was a bit nervous at the beginning but as the day progressed, I got more comfortable. It honestly felt like the two year gap never happened because conversation flowed as per normal.. 

Have you ever reminisced times with an old friend? Was it awkward meeting someone again after not seeing them for a long time? 


No comments:

Post a Comment