Thursday, November 13, 2014

How Is It That Time Of Year..Again?

It is currently just after 11.30pm and I have been thinking a lot about the past year. First off, I cannot believe we are already in November. It is almost christmas and I have to admit I have done zero --zip zilch-- of shopping. 


Lets take it back and remember the good 'ol times.  
◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄ ◄◄

"...this time last year I was so excited to be going overseas in 7 months!" 
"...I spent my summer at home and no time at the beach" 
"...I made my ritual trifle for christmas"
"...I worked my butt off in March when my colleague went overseas" 
"...I celebrated my birthday on an airplane"
"...I had zero sleep the night before my birthday also being the day I boarded my flight" 
"...I had a jumble of nerves and emotions" 
"...I flew overseas BY MYSELF and back safely" 
"...I was actually in Paris and walked on the steps of the eiffel tower" (got a kiss right in front of it)
"...I was in 15 different countries over the 5 week span" 
"...I saw my grandparents again for the first time in 4 years"
"...I have been back in the country for 4 months" 

That's a lot of facts that happened in the year that flew by so quickly. I believe the years are just going to go by faster and faster the older you get. My theory behind it is because you have more shit to get done during the day. 

Lets take a break and have a kit kat 
▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌

◇ Have ventured out to the beach three times this spring/summer and loving it 
Purchased a new car and I'm seriously in love with it (blog post?) 
Started decorating a planner I am going to use next year.. underline it and bold it! I AM
Coming to the end of the year, work is being super quiet so no shifts  
Thinking about my career, a lot 

Alright, so thats everything that's been happening in my life lately. I have a few 
ideas of what I would like to accomplish at the beginning of next year

Fast Forward to the better times 
►► ►► ►► ►► ►► ►► ►► ►► ►► ►► ►► ►► ►► ►► ►► ►► ►► ►► ►► ►► ►► ►►

Enrolled in the course I've been having my eye on to take me a step further to what I want       to do and then I can start my own business 
OR
Jump started my career working for an amazing company as an event manager/planner 

How has the year been for you so far? Is there moments you wish you could rewind back to? Comment below if you would like to see a post about my new car or a recap of the kiss in front of the eiffel tower. Swoon! 

2 comments:

  1. Love this post idea! It's great to see what has happened in a year and reflect on it
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You don't realise how much happens in a year till you reflect. I would love to read yours if you decide to write a post like this.

      Delete