Saturday, October 18, 2014

Essie: Bikini So Teeny

I never knew what the hype was all about the Essie nail polishes. When they first made an appearance in Australia, I didn't jump at the chance to buy the first polish I lay my eyes on. 

After a while, I decided to give in and purchased Playdate. 
It didn't take me long to fall in love with the polish. The shade is such a pretty colour and the consistency and formula is better than other polishes I've tried before. It glides on so smoothly and lasts a while. 

The retail price of them in Australia is $16.95 which is a bit expensive. 

Today I painted my nails with the bikini so teeny polish. Isn't the colour adorable?








4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely shade! Essie is a great nail brand, I need to pick up some more! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried to reapply this shade to my nails but its been getting a chunky consistency. Im not sure if its just the polish I picked. I might repurchase in the future and try again. I have playdate on my nails right now and it glides on so smoothly. Definitely my favourite shade..and being my favourite colour.

      Delete
  2. I appreciate the fact that you don't just jump at any trend. I have yet to try the Essie nail polishes so don't feel bad you didn't earlier.

    Kind regards,

    Nathaly Juarez
    loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I don't like going after trends or fads straight away. If I really like it then I will buy it. If not and it goes out of trend then I saved my money

      Delete