Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year

Hey everyone, I hope you are well. 

Happy New Year! 

I cannot believe how fast this year has gone. Absolutely insane. Did I even go overseas? Right now it feels like forever since I arrived back from my holidays overseas.

2014 in a nutshell for me was working and my overseas trip which was amazing and couldn't have gone without the loving support from my family. I have worked a lot learning more and discovering skills and enhancing them. 

2015 hopefully will build me stronger and develop more new relationships. Fingers crossed that I will be accepted into university so I can go back to study and bring me a step closer to what I want to do. 

My new years was insanely awesome. I went out with my friend and we went into the valley to a nightclub and Peking Duk was performing and a bunch of other people. It was so good and it was packed! We managed to get 2nd row from the front. Downside from the night was that I lost my I.D. Thankfully it wasn't my drivers license. I don't know what I would do if I lost my license. 

My outfit for new years eve. Dress is from DollyGirlFashion and the shoes are from Famous Footwear

New Years Day we went up north to a foam party. Joel Fletcher and Timmy Trumpet were performing there. We have never been to this place and it was so much fun. Definitely need to go back but a taxi ride back home will cost a fortune! 


From Kikki K I picked up "A Sentence A Day"

Yesterdays question: 
What is your new years resolution? 
Save more money and enjoy life a little more. Cook more, stop being lazy.

Todays question: 
What kind of person do you want to be?
To be happy and content about my life and enjoy every moment. 
(That one was a tough one)

How was your new years? 

No comments:

Post a Comment