Wednesday, December 17, 2014

On My Mind

Long time no chat. I've started doing YouTube videos.. 

So I was chatting to this guy I went to school with. We never spoke before or even met. We kind of just knew each other's name and that's it. Four years later, he likes my Instagram photo and I'm like oh yeah so I go add him as a friend on facebook. We were chatting for about 2 weeks every single day. Now, I was being typical and flirting with him and pretty much test the waters. He seemed to like it and retaliate back. One day I asked him "what do you want for Christmas" he told me and he asked what I wanted. Me joking around I said "a kiss". Harmless right? Well let's just say that was the last message he ever sent to me. I have sent him Msgs and snapchats asking him why he was ignoring me. I can see the Msgs have been read but alas no reply. His good friends with my brother and he found it weird. Well my brother found out and he doesn't care! 

This guy has been on my mind.

But not as much as this one... 

I was seeing this guy (work colleague) last October. We only saw each other for two weeks. You would think that seeiing someone for such a short amount of time I would be over it or not thinking about him. Well! Someone once told me that when you meet someone and you get a strong connection, you know that you have to be with them. And that's the case in my scenario. I can't stop thinking about this guy. We had a great connection and meshed well fast. We are still work colleagues and he is a very quiet shy guy. But them muscles. My oh my. I feel like I have to try again with him. Connect with him again on a personal level. I sometimes get the vibe his interested but then next minute his not. Mind blown. Confused. 

And so these are the two guys I can't stop thinking about. One is ignoring me and the other im not quite sure. His hard to read. 

I get so frustrated that others don't give me a chance to get to know me. I feel that the guy I went to school with, I'm still being judged from 4 years ago. He didn't give me a chance to get to know me as a person and not as "his mates sister". I thought could give something a go. He is going to canada for two years nonetheless. 

1 comment: