Friday, August 1, 2014

Up The Mountains Wedding

Adventuring up the mountain we all went to reach the destination of a fantastic venue... Mount Tambourine 



Today two families came together and rejoiced in celebrating a very special day for two young people. Today was the day my oldest cousin got hitched. Now you might be thinking, on a thursday? But yes. Thursday was the day that my cousin decided to be wedded to her now husband. Story behind it, that this date 5 years ago was when they first met each other at a salsa dancing club. My cousin looked absolutely stunning in her dress. To be a little different this time, reception was a champagne breakfast buffet. I thought only the English do that. I've never been to a breakfast wedding before let alone heard anyone else do one. But nonetheless it was still an amazing day. 

 Spoiler alert! I was the emcee. The emcee. I mean what?! I dread public speaking. My leg gets a twitch my throat goes dry and I talk way too fast. Or maybe that was 4 years ago, because today I was surprisingly calm and collected. But was it an experience or what? Never done that before. 






It was so cold in the morning especially being up a mountain. But being the girl I am, I didn't want a jacket that will spoil my outfit. It's okay if the jacket looks good with an outfit but the jacket I had in the car most definitely wasn't. I know, I know. I am such a girl. But honestly you have to suffer to look good. And those shoes I was wearing, I definitely suffered. It was such a clear sky blue day and it slightly warmed up. 







I love weddings. I am so excited for September. At work we are having 3 double weddings. I seriously cannot wait to work them. I always have such a good time. Its so funny watching drunk people when your the sober one. I am slowly going to be working my way up the ladder to hopefully one day be a wedding planner. Now wouldn't that be fun?!


No comments:

Post a Comment