Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Blogmas Day One; Decorating!


Good morning. It's actually Tuesday, I forgot to write yesterday oops.

It's finally the first day of December. Countdown begins till christmas and then the new year. First day of summer here. I think I saw on my weather app somewhere that its going to be storming for a whole week... yay? 

I had today off from work, and I also have tomorrow off. It will be nice to relax and not worry about being late for work. Today I spent all day decorating the house all christmassy. I put up the tree and decorated my room. I made these awesome giant snowflakes to hang on my wall and I also made a little Olaf. 






I am also looking at applying for university to do a bachelor in business majoring in event management. 

What did you do for your first day of december? Do you have any plans for the holiday? Are you going away? 

Till next time,

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post :) Your Christmas tree is gorgeous, I love how you've decorated it! x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete