Thursday, October 16, 2014

Current Wishlist! Featuring Showpo

I am obsessed with Showpony right now. 
If you haven't checked out their website yet, click here!  

Their clothing are absolutely adorable and coming into the warmer seasons, I have been going crazy adding items to my shopping cart that I can't pass up. 

I haven't been the one to online shop before. I was very cautious about the sizing and the quality. But after purchasing a black dress a few months back, I have been revisiting the website on a daily basis..pretty much. 


Cousins Wedding



*All photos next are owned by Showpony

At the moment I am on a lookout for a playsuit. I've always wanted one but I have found it hard to find one that flatters my figure. I am only tiny so trying to find one that fits snuggly. 

This one is so cute and girly. I love the fringe on the shorts and the print is super colourful and floral perfect for spring. The back is open so I have to invest in sticky boobs. 

This one has wider straps and is also an open back. The shorts flare out a bit more and can't decide between the blue floral or the orange floral. 

Lace and white. I am attracting a lot to white this season. I love the way it looks against a tanned skin and the detail on the bottom of the shorts on this playsuit is so cute. 

I am really late at jumping on the bandwagon with skorts. It was a love hate relationship and at the moment I am loving the look of them. 

Pastel pink skort. I am loving the sorbet colour for this season so anything pastel. I love the criss cross hem design on the front and also being high waisted. 

I have been loving to wear skirts this season so far. I enjoy wearing skater style skirts that don't cling to your body. Every time I go out somewhere I tend to always wear a skirt..or the same one every time. I have no colour in my skirt collection..only black..so I have been having my eye on two skirts. 

Maxi skirts. I love them. But being the height that I am I need to show some sort of leg. This skirt is perfect as it has two slits on each side to show off the legs. The blue print is geometric and fun.

I have a similar skirt that I purchased from H&M while I was overseas but its in black. The dusty blue shade will bring out more colour in an outfit like seen with this black top.

I see so many people wear kimonos. I think they are so cute for summer as a bathing suit coverup or something to wear out during the day.

Lace and frills. So girly..love it. Will look perfect as a cover up at the beach and looks super light weight. 

I am after a basic white crop top and some indie style tops. Styling crop tops with high waisted skirt or shorts will look well put together and the indie style tops is something new I haven't worn before but will be fun to style with. 

I love how cute this basic white crop has the slits under the armpits and the lace detailing all along the bottom. Do you see a pattern of lace? With the thin spaghetti straps and how it is styled with the blue skirt I mentioned before. 
 
This top looks pirate style with the wide cuffed sleeves. I like the peek of skin you see on the arms and its something different you can style with white shorts.


Very similar to the last one but once again has lace. I think this one will keep you cool as there isn't a lot of fabric covering the stomach. 

Last two items on my shopping cart are pants. I know that here in Australia it is getting warmer...and its only going to get worse but I am planning ahead of thinking of what to wear for autumn. 

These pants will be good to wear in spring. I have seen so many people wear this style of pants. I will most likely need to hem them a bit but I definitely want to try and style flared pants. 

How perfect are these jeggings. Wine coloured clothing are perfect for autumn and I don't own any jeggings at all. I pretty much live in jeans and leggings. Put two and two together and I can wear both. I also want to purchase a wine coloured skirt for that season as well. 

So this completes my current wishlist in my shopping cart on Showpony.com 
As you see, a lot of items and no way I would get everything in one go. If you haven't checked out the website yet..go and visit and have a little browse. 

Let me know what you like the best out of everything I have shown today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment