Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Liebster Award


I was nominated by Erin from Chasing Rubies Chasing Pearls for the Liebster Award. I was so excited when I got nominated. I've seen a few people do this post and now here's my opportunity to help bring small blogs - like myself - into the limelight and gain a bigger community. 


Rules: 

> Answer the questions that are sent to you 
> Nominate 10 bloggers who have under 200 followers on twitter 
> Ask them 10 questions of your own 
> Notify them that they've been nominated 

Erin's Questions 
These questions are based on winter and since in Australia we are going into summer, I'm still going to answer the questions anyway.

1. What's your favourite A/W trend? 
Coats, scarfs, jeans and boots.

2. Who is your beauty idol? 
Oh god, there are so many. I will have to say two, Shaaanxo and Lauren Curtis. Also one is Australian and the other is New Zealand. They offer good makeup tutorials and beginners guide videos. 

3. If you were to win the lottery and became a multi-millionaire what would you do with it? 
What wouldn't I do? No but seriously, I would pay off my car, buy a house and take my family on an exotic holiday on an island somewhere and then save up or invest. And of course buy everything I've always lusted over but couldn't afford. 

4. What is your favourite thing about winter/christmas? 
Winter I will say cuddling up with a hot cuppa watching movies and cuddles. My favourite thing about christmas is all the food and the gifts. Christmas Day or Boxing Day heading down to the beach and having a fun time. summer christmas for the win! 

5. What's your favourite perfume?
The One by Dolce and Gabbana or Euphoria by Calvin Klein.  

6. Who is your current favourite blogger?
I'm still finding and discovering more blogs but I seem to relate to Blake's posts a lot. Im also enjoying Nina's posts, she's so funny. 

7. What is your dream job?
My ultimate dream job is to run a successful wedding and event planning business. 

8. What's your idea of a perfect night in? 
Good meal, good movie or book.

9. Favourite lipstick?
I don't own any high end beauty product but the best drugstore product for me is Rimmel London Kate Moss lipsticks. They don't bleed or get in your teeth and they are long wear lasting.

10. Who are your fashion idols?
Good question. I honestly have no idea. I don't really follow any fashion idols to be honest. 

My nominations 

My Questions to you
1. What fashion style do you have?
2. Where is your next holiday destination?
3. What's one thing you would tell your younger self?
4. What book would you recommend anyone to read?
5. Do you have a life quote you live by?
6. Do you like to dress up or dress down?
7. Where do you get your blog inspiration from?
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
9. What have you learnt/loved about blogging so far?
10. Gold or silver?

Thank you Erin for nominating me and I look forward to reading all your responses to my questions. 

Happy blogging! 


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your liebster! I would love to be a wedding/event planner, the only downfall would be working on the weekends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I know. Maybe do some casual work in that area to get a feel for it first.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout outs! I've been the WORST blogger ever!! I need to get back into writing again! I will soon.

    ReplyDelete