Saturday, November 8, 2014

Kikki K Time Planner ☆

I've never used one before but I have been obsessed with planners lately. 
I've been keeping my eye on the Erin Condren planners and been adding it to my shopping cart online, numerous of times. I love how you're able to customise it to your liking and been looking at countless videos on youtube how others have customised theirs. 

But.. 
Knew there was a but in there somewhere, am I right? 

But since the planner is from America, shipping price is ridiculously expensive. 
Coming to a total of $132. That is excessive just for a book. 

After having a quick browse on the internet I came across the company Kikki K and they are Australian. (ships worldwide) Bonus points! I had a quick look on their website and couldn't decide on the size so I decided to go into the store and have a look. 

I ended up picking up the large lilac and gold time planner. Isn't it gorgeous?
I love the gold diamonds and detail inside the planner and the elastic band securing the planner together. 



As you open the planner up this is what you see. You have access to heaps of pockets on the side as well as a zipper to store any stickers or tabs you might use in your planner. It also came with a "2015 live it love it" card. 



The time planner has set tabs whilst the personal planner you can write whatever tabs you like.



This is the spread of the monthly view. I like how it gives you a lot of space to write and can decorate with washi tape and stickers. 



I prefer a weekly view spread over a daily spread as it allows you to see whats happening in the week  and it makes planning so much easier. The five days of the week has heaps of room to write in whilst the weekends are split in two. 







Bonus tab in the planner is the expenses. I most likely won't be using this section of the planner as I have purchased a Budget Book from the Kikki K line. 


Ending with a pad of notepaper at the back to jot down any thoughts or ideas I may think of. Also it comes with a pen loop to attach your pen to. 

I'm not quite sure how I am going to decorate my planner but I will definitely do an updated post in the future. The planner is made from real leather and feels sturdy. Additionally, Kikki K supplies monthly and weekly refills for the different size planners, saving you money instead of buying a whole new planner every year.

Will you be buying a planner for next year? How do you like to decorate your planners? Have you tried the Kikki K range before? 

Till next time, 

2 comments:

  1. I bought a Kikki K planner just last week!
    To be honest, I'd never even heard of Kikki K until I got lost in the city and stumbled a pon their store. Must have been fate. ;)

    Much love. x
    http://christiestakeonlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know about the store till I watched countless numbers of videos on decorating planners. Did you get the time planner or the personal planner?

      Delete