Tuesday, July 8, 2014

MALES - Potential Rant

Okay. Where do I even start?


Like honestly. Males. Men. You can and can't live without them. I constantly have a growing frustration trying to figure them out. Or maybe us females just need to live up to the male population never making up their mind on what they want. Or which female they want. I just don't get it. They say females moods go up and down constantly but we all understand each other. We understand why one is feeling a certain way.  But with males, no one can understand. Not even themselves. Females talk which is a good and a bad thing.

 Bad thing: statements can get thrown out of proportion. 
Good thing: we let out all our frustrations and rant about it 

I have so many examples of males being complete assholes to females. Happening to friends and to me personally. What I will never understand is how males can go from being in a relationship all nice to the girl and such and then when it ends, his a complete douche even months after it happened. Yes, I have ex partners but I'm never rude to them or tell them to potentially fuck off. Argh so many guys have told me to fuck off. Then they wonder why females are so sensitive. Cause douchebags like you make us feel like shit and we are too afraid to get close to anyone anymore without being worried about getting hurt again. Like seriously! Im already starting to get more frustrated just writing this down. 

Breathe. Just take a deep breath. 

The point is. I will never understand why males have to be dicks by ignoring, blocking or being down right rude to females. 

Does anyone know? 




No comments:

Post a Comment