Friday, July 18, 2014

Weekend Is Here!

Weekend is finally here! 

YAY!

First week back to work was uneventful. I have no idea if I'm still jet lagged -- I don't feel like I am -- or not but I have been struggling and falling asleep mid afternoon. I guess its the struggle of waking up every morning at 3am for work. Need to get back into the routine. Sometimes I really wish that I live closer to work. Its such a pain having to drive 50 mins to work and back. Petrol is so expensive! 
This day last week I arrived back into Australia..

On Wednesday was one year since I started working at the job I'm at now. Earlier in the year I felt like I was still a newbie. What else have I been up to this week? I've started looking into upgrading my car. There's nothing terrible wrong with the car I have now but its starting to lose its value - fast! I've had my car for almost 4 years and I think its an '03 model so it's 11 years old. Im thinking for my next car to be brand new. Dream big. 

Plans for the weekend? 
Tonight, I was going to finally go see "the fault in our stars" at the cinemas. HOWEVER, the movie is only showing at one cinema complex which is quite a bit of a drive away just to watch a movie. So I think I'm going to give it a miss and just wait for the DVD to come out. Or watch it online. Tomorrow I'm going to head down to the Gold Coast and stay a night there and get up to nonsense. Now its just the waiting game for tomorrow to come quicker. Im so bored out of my mind right now. Maybe if I go to sleep it will come quicker. Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment