Saturday, July 26, 2014

Aftermath Of a Big Night Out

 My head is pounding!

Last night I gave in and decided to go out into town to my local pub. They were celebrating their 100th Anniversary so you can imagine how big it would have been. I didn't end up getting there until 9pm and by that time a majority of the crowd were off their face. I shouldn't say majority I'm pretty sure everyone was. 10pm came around and minors had to leave the premises. Poor kids probably had no idea what was going on watching drunk people get rowdy. My god. It was packed. I never seen that pub so full before. There was a famous country singer performing. Honestly, I have no idea who he was. I really enjoyed myself. Well I can feel it today. Head is pounding. Sometimes you got to have one of those nights. Go out and have a couple drinks, dance and have fun. I always struggle the morning after because I honestly don't go out drinking. Like ever. 

What are your weekend plans?




No comments:

Post a Comment