Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Packing Problems

Where's it all going to fit?!

Right now, I am in the process of packing up my suitcase for when I leave Europe on Wednesday. I was folding all my clothes and didn't realise how much I really have. Most of them were bought here while some are from back home. I already know my suitcase is going to be overweight for the flight and prepared to pay for the excess. How does one girl have so much stuff in one suitcase? Did I really buy that many souvenirs? Oh crap, I think I forgot to buy a souvenir for someone. Ah, the joyous fun of travelling. Lets go again! My suitcase weighed 21kgs from London to Lisbon and no doubt that I put on more kilos with all the shopping I've done at Primark. That store. I need it in my life. The australian currency goes a long way in Europe. In Primark, I managed to grab tops for 3 euros. That's $4.35. What?! I think I saw a bag for 13 euros, thats $18. Double what?! 































Out of curiosity, I went online and looked at the stores back home to see what they have in stock at the moment. And after being in Europe for a month and with the awesome prices, I couldn't believe the prices of clothing and makeup items are.  Not like I haven't been living in Australia for the past 21 years or anything. If I could I would have done so much more shopping if there wasn't a weight limit. I'm finding it a struggle to fit what I have now into my suitcase.  ARGH! 






No comments:

Post a Comment