Monday, July 14, 2014

Back to Reality


The holiday fever is over, and unfortunately back to reality. 
I had the most amazing experience and enjoyed myself greatly, but I knew and felt that it was time to come home. Don't get me wrong. I'm already thinking of planning another holiday. This time to Sydney or Melbourne. I find it sad that I haven't seen the other cities of my own country but have seen the east of Europe. 

First day back to work was today and uneventful. I was worried that I was going to go back to work and there would be new procedures to learn but luckily there was only a few new items which is very simple to use. Nothing has changed much while I have been away. 

My flight arrived early home on Friday at 5.20am and mum literally got there 2 minutes before I walked out the doors. Luckily I waited for a new friend being their first time in Australia, I was happy to wait. As soon as I walked out those doors of the airport, the brisk air of the morning sent me shivering. It was so cold! What is this?! I am so not used to this climate. But then again winter you can layer up and sit with a cup of coffee - I don't like tea. It makes me pee a lot. Of course I could not stop yammering about the trip as soon as we got in the car. I was aiming to stay awake all day and go to sleep at night but I was tired and napped for 2 hours. I don't know what happened but I woke with my voice gone. Joy. Over the weekend my friend surprised me and rocked up to my house completely out of the blue. Of course my parents were holding a big secret and knew she was coming but I was so confused. 

I saw a majority of my friends over the weekend but yet have more people to see and give gifts to and of course recount my whole experience. Can never get sick of telling my stories. What I find hard is trying to keep it short and sweet and to the point instead of sitting down for half an hour and recount every single moment. I always end up forgetting a detail. Thats where this blog comes into. To recount my life and whatever thought, idea or experience I come across. 



No comments:

Post a Comment