Sunday, July 6, 2014

What I've Learnt About The Portuguese

Yesterday my dad and I went into the heart of Lisbon and after a bit of exploring and people watching I started to notice a few things about the portuguese. 

1. There's no such thing as indicators. The drivers change lanes as they please without indicating.
2. They really love their remix songs of original songs. Some are good and others you are just like no, just don't. 
3. They love to take advantage of the horn in the car. I don't know if its cause of frustration or not being patient but they love to blare their horns for a long period of time. 
4. Speed limit to them is a suggested speed to go at. No kidding, some of them go 140 - 160 down the highway. 

Those are some points I have noticed the past few days I have been here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment