Thursday, July 3, 2014

Europe Adventure

Hey. I never know what to say in these sort of entries. Do I introduce myself? Do I talk about myself? Seems a bit silly to me since I will probably be the only one reading these entries. 

I am on my last week of holidays over here in Europe. Its crazy to know that I have seen so many countries in such a short amount of time. The two weeks of my Contiki tour went way too fast. There wasn't enough time to see everything. 8 countries in 14 days is a record. But I now have the travel bug and I'm so eager to travel more. I think Im going to go see Sydney and Melbourne first before I embark on an overseas adventure. Its crazy that I haven't even been to those cities. 

I am so worried and concerned right now, that when I fly back home, my suitcase is going to be overweight. Flying with Qantas you are allowed 30kgs and 7kgs in your carry on. However, I will be flying with British Airways first and they only allow 23kgs in your checked luggage. How rigged is that?! When I flew from London to Lisbon my suitcase weighed 21kgs and I have definitely put on more weight with all the shopping I've done over here. I might just have to pay a fee for an overweight bag. I still haven't bought any souvenirs from Portugal yet, oops. My mum was after a portuguese chicken that changed colour with the weather but they discontinued selling that years ago I heard. Sorry Mum. 

I'm going to try write an entry about my adventure in each country. Hopefully I will remember most parts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment